A small number of people can become allergic to certain fragrance ingredients.
If you know which fragrance ingredient you’re allergic to, we can show you products that may be suitable for you to use. Simply select the ingredient and brand using the tool provided.
Showing 15 products
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Antibacterial Odour Protection
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Compressed Bright Bouquet
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Compressed Cotton Dry
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Compressed Invisible Black&White
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Fresh 01/2017 - 01/2021
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Pink Blush
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Tropical
- Sure Anti-Perspirant Roll On Invisible on Black&White Clothes 01/2017 - 06/2021
- Sure Men Advanced Protection Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Extreme Dry
- Sure Men Advanced Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll on Extreme Dry
- Sure Men Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Fresh 02/2020 - 08/2021
- Sure Men Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Invisible Antibacterial
- Sure Men Anti-Perspirant Aerosol Quantum Dry
- Sure Men Anti-Perspirant Roll on Quantum Dry
- Sure Men Anti-Perspirant Roll on Sport Cool
We advise you seek advice from your GP about any allergies or intolerances and, as our product formulations can change from time-to-time, we always recommend you look at the back of pack ingredients label particularly when buying a product for someone with an allergy, as this is the best way to ensure you have the most up-to-date ingredient information.